ProgDVB and ProgTV. ProgDVB – the universal and very power software for watching digital TV and listening to radio channels. ProgDVB and ProgTV is two is 2 independent user interfaces which can work together from one folder at one list of channels, settings etc. ProgTV is aimed at use with remote control(HTPC). ProgDVB contains more functions but is intended for use by a mouse. Thus it is very convenient to use both interfaces.
Support for various types of data sources:
– Internet TV and Radio. About 8000 channels in the list.
– DVB-S (satellite), DVB-S2, DVB-C (cable), DVB-T, DVB-T2, ATSC, ISDB-T
– IPTV (Open and play an M3U file fast)
– Kartina TV, Rodina TV, OTT Club, Shura TV, Sovok TV.
– Playback from a file
– High Definition TV support including H.264/AVC
– Picture-in-picture support as well as independent simultaneous recording/playback of several channels from one or more devices
– Mosaic fast channels preview
– Support for the majority of DVB, ISDB-T and ATSC devices including DiSEqC and CAM interfaces support
– Support for all digital TV audio formats: MPEG, AC3, AAC,…
– Time shifting functionality using the RAM or disk buffer of unlimited size
– 10 Bands equalizer
– TV and Radio channels recording
– Playback from disk based files
– Electronic program guide (EPG) from Digital TV or XmlTV, JTV
– Subtile (Teletext, image-based and closed captions)
– Support for VR, VMR7,VMR9 and EVR renderers including OSD (except VR) independently from channel type or signal presence
– Network broadcasting
– Skins for OSD and GUI
– Both Win32 and full-fledged Win64 versions are available
– Interface Language Localizations
ProgDVB – Digital Video Broadcasting. The universal and very power software for watching digital TV and listening to radio channels. Open and play an M3U file. Free.